Built upon a philosophy of cleanse, restore and maintain the Digestive Tune-Up* is a three-step process that cleanses, soothes, and repairs the gastrointestinal system: removing unwanted and unhealthy organisms, calming existing irritations and aiding in sustainable long-term digestive health.
DIGESTIVE TUNE UP - REGUL8
When purchasing any Regul8 products from Renu Skin Spa a consent form must be filled out, signed, and emailed to Shawna@skintricities.com before the products will be sent out. You can download the consent form by clicking HERE
ON THIS PDF
Step 1: Cleanse
• Gentian to increase digestive juices
• Pau D’Arco to relieve digestive upset and disturbances
• Black Walnut is used to aid intestinal cleansing
• Chinese Wormwood to manage digestive disturbances
Usage : Take 1 capsule, three times daily (together with Restore and Maintain) or as recommended by your Skin Therapist or healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Step 2: Restore
• Licorice is used as a tonic to strengthen and soothe the mucous tissue of the gastrointestinal tract
• Coenzyme Q10 to assist with maintenance of the body’s energy production
• Zinc to assist with cell membrane stability and antioxidant properties
• Slipper Elm for the relief of symptoms associated with mild gastrointestinal discomfort
Usage: Take 1 capsule, three times daily (together with Cleanse and Maintain) or as recommended by your Skin Therapist or healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Step 3: Maintain
• Restores and rebalances healthy micro-flora in the digestive system
• Promotes the activity and growth of probiotics in the intestines through the inclusion of FOS (a prebiotic)
• Utilises unique microencapsulation technology to protect and deliver 100% alive probiotic cultures to the lower digestive tract
Usage: Take 1 capsule, twice daily (together with Cleanse and Restore) or as recommended by your Skin Therapist or healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
• A product of Australia
• Gluten free
• Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Herbal supplement
• Regul8 should not be taken in lieu of prescription medications
eg: Anti depressents or Wafrin
What is Microencapsulation?
Through coating the ingredients with small particles or droplets during production with a gastro resistant material – which in the instance of Regul8™ is an oil suspension – protects and delivers the probiotic safely to the target area 100% alive.
Is Regul8 range Lactose free?
Most of our range are derived from plant-based ingredients making them dairy free.
Lactose free options include:
Some of our product contains dairy by-product specifically lactoferrin*:
People who experience lactose-intolerant or have an allergy to milk, can still benefit from lactoferrin. The milk protein found in lactoferrin differs from lactose (milk sugar). As in the instance of lactose-intolerance, the body cannot produce lactase (the sugar-splitting enzyme required for the digestion of lactose). Since lactoferrin doesn’t contain lactose, those experience lactose intolerance – under the guidance of their physician – could consider Maintain and a probiotic option.
*Milk proteins commonly associated with allergic reactions—casein, casein derivatives, lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin and bovine serum albumin—are not present in lactoferrin.
Is Relax an anti-depressant?
Relax is indicated to support occasional symptoms associated with mild anxiety and stress to help promote clarity and mental alertness. This formulation should not be taken in lieu of prescription medications without prior recommendation from your healthcare physician. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
From what age can people take your formulations?
This formulation should not be taken in lieu of prescription medications without prior recommendation from your healthcare physician. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Regul8™ is a herbal supplement and should not replace a balanced diet. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Do I take step 1, 2 and 3, at the same time? Or is there a cleanse phase followed by a restore and then a maintain phase?
The Digestive Tune-Up capsules are designed to be taken together.
Step 1 (Cleanse), 2 (Restore) and 3 (Maintain), are to be taken together generally at meal times.
Always follow your prescription given to your by your Skin Therapist or healthcare practitioner.