S E R V I C E S
Are you eligible?
- Your small business must be in a designated eligible local government area. You can search on this map to see whether your area has been designated and eligible area.
- Your business must have suffered direct damage to the premises or your equipment due to the bushfires.
- You must intend to re-establish your business in the community.
- The grants are available for clean-up and reinstatement activities, including replacement of goods and products.
- You will not be able to get a grant if the loss is being covered another way, for example by insurance.
- If your business did not suffer direct damage you are not eligible for the grant.
- If your application for a grant has been declined, you can appeal the decision.
How do I apply?
Small business owners in Victoria can apply here through Business Victoria
Small business owners in New South Wales can apply through Service NSW
Small business owners in South Australia can apply through Business SA
For small business owners in Queensland, more information is available here
For small business owners in the ACT, help with bushfire recovery is available here
For small business owners in WA, more information is available here
In Tasmania, information is available here
You will need evidence to show your loss or damage. You should:
- Take photos of damage to your small business
- Keep invoices of any costs incurred to fix damage
- Get written quotes for damage that needs to be repaired
- Check your insurance policy to see what you are covered for and what is not covered
Speak to one of our financial counsellors
If you cannot get a grant, or you’re feeling overwhelmed, call us on 1800 413 828 to speak with one of our small business financial counsellors.